Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rain / 비 (정지훈) is Shirtless Sexy


I'm actually not a big fan of Rain but I have a friend who is.  I bought her a couple of pairs of Rain socks and some other Rain paraphernalia from a trip to Seoul last year.  She wanted to die.


Rain or Jung Ji-Hoon was born on June 25, 1982.  He is a South Korean pop and R&B singer, dancer, model, actor, businessman, and designer.  Yeah.  He's a really busy guy.  I'm guessing most Korean celebs are busy.  Life is hard over there. LOL.


Rain is probably the most popular Korean celebrity in the world next to Kim Jong Il.  He's appeared in Hollywood movies like Speed Racer and Ninja Assassin. His Hollywood career may have been short-lived but he's had a Hollywood career which is more than I can say for you.


I saw Rain in concert last year because I had free tickets and had nothing better to do.  It was entertaining but I still don't feel him.  I did think he was kind of cute when he was skinnier and in the tv series Full House.  I get why he is appealing but it really just doesn't do it for me.  So, this post is dedicated to the biggest Rain fan I know, Mommy Rosie.


 Back to the BasicFULL HOUSE KOREAN DRAMA 8 DVDs with English SubtitlesSpeed Racer [Blu-ray]Ninja Assassin

1 comment: