Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hwang Chansung (황찬성) is Shirtless Sexy


Hwang Chansung was born on February 11, 1990 and is part of the popular Korean boyband 2PM.


Chansung didn't really catch my attention at first.  The other members of 2PM are cute in the conventional sense.  They are the first ones that you'll probably notice from the group of six men.  In the photo above, Chansung (on the right) poses with fellow 2PM member Nichkhun Horvejkul.  And below is a photo of Chansung (on the left) with Ok Taecyeon (옥택연), another member of 2PM.


It wasn't until I saw 2PM and 2AM do a spoof of the Brown Eyed Girls' hit single Abracadabra that I saw how pretty Chansung really was.  The exaggerated drag-like make-up in the music video spoof made me really see the features of his face.


TBH, I'm much more into faces than I am into hot bodies.  I ain't got no plans to make out with Carrot Top.  Carrot Top scares me.  But then I guess that's what he's going for.  It's really just a bonus that Hwang Chansung also looks good with his shirt off.


2nd Single Album: 2:00pm01:59 Pm

No comments:

Post a Comment