Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hwanhee (황윤석) is Shirtless Sexy


It's my second day of blogging and I've decided to make a new blog.  The first one being Shirtless Sexy is a blog very similar to this one.  The only difference is that in this blog, I've decided to concentrate on Asians that I find sexy.



It took me a little while to decide who should kick of the new blog.  Then I got some tweets from Soompi about Hwanhee's new photos.




Hwanhee is half of the popular South Korean R&B duo Fly to the Sky. The other half is a Korean American named Brian Joo.



Like many South Korean celebrities, Hwanhee was accused of having plastic surgery.  Unlike many South Korean celebrities, Hwanhee proudly admitted to the fact that his eyes and nose were adjusted.




Recently, Hwanhee has gone out on his own trying out a solo career, which has already had some success in a very short time.


Hwanhee will also be starring in a new MBC television show this November called Love is Stronger than Death.

No comments:

Post a Comment