Friday, March 18, 2011

Julian Hee (许立桦) is Shirtless Sexy


 Julian Hee is an Singaporean Chinese actor.  He was born on June 11, 1978.


In 2003 he was a semi-finalist at Mister World pageant held in London.  He was also Singapore's representative to the 2002 Manhunt competition that was held in Shanghai.


TBH, I have no idea if he is still active in the Singapore showbiz.  I don't really follow television from that part of the world.  It's not very easy to do and I don't find that I particularly like anything I've already seen.
  

I actually have an actor friend in Singapore but he won't be showing up in this blog because he's skinny.  He's pretty and skinny. LOL.  Julian, on the other hand, has that boy next door slash clueless jock look down pat and he's definitely not skinny.

No comments:

Post a Comment