Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bryan Tanaka is Shirtless Sexy


You may not be familiar with Bryan Tanaka but I've had a crush on this sexy specimen for a very long time.



Bryan Tanaka is a dancer/choreographer.  He's worked with some of the most popular artists today. 



I've personally seen Bryan in four concerts to date.  I've seen him perform with Rihanna, Beyonce and twice with Mariah Carey.



Standing at 6'1", Bryan is obviously half Japanese and something.  I have a thing for half breeds, probably because I'm mixed as well.



You can check out his Myspace, Facebook or Twitter page for more info.







2 comments:

  1. Iron Fits - Titanium Bmx Frame | TITanium Arte (10 oz)
    Iron Bmx Frame - Iron Bmx Frame. Iron Fits titanium chords - titanium bicycle Titanium Bmx Frame is a titanium rod metal frame manufactured by Kainst. Iron Frame, $79.00 · ford focus titanium ‎In stock titanium properties

    ReplyDelete