Saturday, April 16, 2011

Peter Corp Dyrendal is Shirtless Sexy


Peter Corp Dyrendal on January 1, 1976 in Denmark.  He can speak Thai, English, Danish and German.  He is part Danish and Thai.  According to some websites he is 6' tall, and taking into considerationo that most of these celebrity heights are false, especially in Asia, I think he should be around 5'10".


He started his career as a model at the age of 17.  Peter Corp Dyrendal became more popularly known as a singer.


I don't actually know much about Peter Corp Dyrendal.  I found out about him because a friend of mine owns the PR agency that handles Peter.  I saw some photos and thought he was cute.  That was the end of that. Haha.

 

Anyway, I have this theory that we're going to have a lot more cute half Thai and half white boys coming soon because, as we all know, Thailand is like the prostitute capital of the world.  So all these Thai whores will have mixed lineage, which I think is hot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment