Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bryan Tanaka is Shirtless Sexy Part II


Real talk.  During a Mariah, Rihanna and Beyonce concert, I get distracted when Bryan Tanaka comes out.  I actually start yelling Bryan's name, as if he could hear me over everyone else and the cound system. LOL.  But there I am, still screaming.


My previous post on Bryan Tanaka got a lot of hits.  I was actually surprised that that much people are searching for info about Bryan.  It really is a great thing.  I think dancers need to be given all the props due to them.  Dancing is really hard work.



I also noticed that most of the visitors searching for Bryan Tanaka are from Brazil.  Why is that?  Can someone explain to me why so many people from Brazil are searching for Bryan Tanaka?  It's awesome, I'm just wondering why.


Yes, Bryan has a helmet on in the photo above but I thought it was still hot and this blog is about shirtless men and not helmet-less men.  And why am I explaining this to visitors who probably won't even bothering reading what I've written and just click on the photos to see them better. LOL. xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment